Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Did you miss the bacon?

Miss the bacon? 

Don't risk missing future posts.

Follow Food, Farms, & Farm Markets by joining the other 43 followers.

Go to
http://foodfarmsandfarmmarkets.com/  and enter your email address.

A confirmation email will be sent. Use the Confirmation button.

Once you land on the confirmation page, ignore the first line about creating a wordpress account.

Check the box next to the food, farms, and farm markets blog tittle and use the Save Changes button. 
There is no need to create a wordpress account (but they certainly make it seem as if it is necessary!).

Soon there will be no more blogger posts sending you to the new blog site.

Thanks!

P. S. Please help me build my following by asking your friends and family to follow my blog. All help is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I hope you enjoy the blog.