Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Did you hear the news?

I dropped the ball and I apologize for not picking it up before today. A recent bought of illness caused an upheaval in my schedule. Added to this is the fact I am developing the new site for the blog and trying to finish the painting of a bathroom, life has been hectic.

The new blog site will debut after Thanksgiving, just in time for baking season. Until then, the blog is on hold. The new site will have previously the new posts, published posts, recipes, and a comments section which will (hopefully) work! Afterwards, I hope you will visit the new site and tell all your friends. One of my goals for next year (I hesitate to call it a New Years Resolution) is to to expand the readership and will need your help.

Until then, enjoy the holiday and shop small!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I hope you enjoy the blog.